Like many of you, I’ve changed my entire wardrobe to reflect my life, what I like to call Cozy Chic. When I am venturing out, I need a shoe that fits my look, and loafers add a 90’s throwback meets timeless chic. Brands of course knew before we did, what we needed. Designer loafers. Whichever the reason, there being worn all over town and are the flat shoe trend of the moment, and I’m so down for it.
If you’ve put them in your carts for months, but cannot decide which one you want. Look no further than the 10 best loafers for women that I’ve here. I’ve curated a fabulous selection of styles ranging from on-trend chunky heeled to pretty chain-embellished loafers and never forget classic penny loafers. In other words, you will need to sell some shoes on our site to purchase a pre-loved loafer.
10. It-girl flat
9. You can never go wrong with an English brand when it comes to the classic designer loafer
8. Nothing says luxury like Louis Vuitton
7. There is nothing more on-trend then a collaboration, so of course I fell in love with these Dr. Maarten/Comme Des Garcon Mocassins.
6. Couldn’t have a designer loafer feature without a mention of Gucci’s iconic horsebit-detailed loafer?
5. New comer for some added a fierce statement to the classic style.
4. I loved my Ferragamos so much, I even wore them to the beach in St. Tropez
3. CHLOÉ FOR EVERY CITY CHIC GAL
2. MARGIELA FOR THOSE WHO AREN’T AFRAID TO MAKE A STATEMENT EVEN IN DESIGNER LOAFERS
#1 Dream A Little Dream
Hope you enjoyed our review of the top 10 loafers to rock this winter and spring.
And don’t forget to checkout Luxury Shoe Club
The #1 Designer Shoe Resale Marketplace
Shop, sell and save up to 80% off retail on amazing designer shoes.