November 10, 2015
Some people have different recipes for the perfect martini. Some are for dirty martinis, some like them straight up, some like them with gin while others prefer vodka, some like them fruity (apples, pomegranates, cranberries). But me? Just like my shoes, I like them all.
I was sipping on my favorite Square One dirty, and now with it being fall season, I thought about what’s the perfect recipe for a perfect fall day. Here you go (of course it involves shoes):
- A fresh black pair of suede over-the-knee Manolo boots.
- An LBD. Designer - Balmain (couture).
- A classic plaid Burberry cape.
- A red Prada Saffiano handbag.
- Wrapping up the week early on a Friday night to head to a rooftop party in Brooklyn Heights.
- Enjoying a dirty martini while taking in the Manhattan skyline.
- Toasting with your best girlfriends.
- And thanking God for Uber.
The Shoe Diva
* See more of my inspirations at https://www.pinterest.com/luxuryshoeclub/inspirations/